My success story

Devi Devi

@Prasad GLN Prasad sir.. due to covid 19 I was not able to approch rti bhawan on month of March. So I approched police department to take right decision in my matter. They forwarded my file to prosecution department and now they ordered official to show my orginal documents.  Now public information officer informed me to wait for few days due to some issues.  Hope this time they will show me my orginal documents. Thank you for your guidance in my case. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2020 at 9:56 AM, Devi Devi said:

@Prasad GLN Prasad sir.. due to covid 19 I was not able to approch rti bhawan on month of March. So I approched police department to take right decision in my matter. They forwarded my file to prosecution department and now they ordered official to show my orginal documents.  Now public information officer informed me to wait for few days due to some issues.  Hope this time they will show me my orginal documents. Thank you for your guidance in my case. Thanks.

@PrasadGLN  Prasad sir.... Authority showed me tampered documents instead of orginals.  My signature should be in sland form. But it is in vertical and compact form.  Whole content has been changed.  Quality of paper itself any one could find out .6 yrs over. But documents look like fresh and pure whitesh colour. Authority fabricated my personal documents ( joining letter and job application letter). What I should do. Pls guide me.

@PrasadGLN  Prasad sir.... Authority showed me tampered documents instead of orginals.  My signature should be in sland form. But it is in vertical and compact form.  Whole content has been changed.  Quality of paper itself any one could find out .6 yrs over. But documents look like fresh and pure whitesh colour. Authority fabricated my personal documents ( joining letter and job application letter). What I should do. Pls guide me.

Screenshot_20201204-165238~3.jpg

Please obtain certified copy.  Send that xerox copy to Truth Labs, Hyderabad.  They may charge Rs.5,000/- and provide a certificate as to authenticity of such record.  Their address is available in google and MD is a good man and speaks to phone or promptly replies to mails.  He may even charge less if you can not afford.  That lab certificate is legal and bonafide for admission in court.

Before sending use crude way.  Get scan magnify those document at relevant parts in Magnifying option available in every computer.  Keep original and duplicate side by side in reverse compare.

Go to your bank and request them to show you in ultra violet lamp they will certainly oblige.

There are labs that can state age of paper also but they require original through police or court.

If it is fake, it takes 5 to 10 minutes to preliminary check in computer

The Disrict Police are also having Forensic lab, they may oblige you.

13 minutes ago, Prasad GLN said:

Please obtain certified copy.  Send that xerox copy to Truth Labs, Hyderabad.  They may charge Rs.5,000/- and provide a certificate as to authenticity of such record.  Their address is available in google and MD is a good man and speaks to phone or promptly replies to mails.  He may even charge less if you can not afford.  That lab certificate is legal and bonafide for admission in court.

Before sending use crude way.  Get scan magnify those document at relevant parts in Magnifying option available in every computer.  Keep original and duplicate side by side in reverse compare.

Go to your bank and request them to show you in ultra violet lamp they will certainly oblige.

There are labs that can state age of paper also but they require original through police or court.

If it is fake, it takes 5 to 10 minutes to preliminary check in computer

The Disrict Police are also having Forensic lab, they may oblige you.

I dont have orginals. Already we send certified copies for investigation and received forensic lab report and rti court order dated 18/sep/2019. He didnt obey court order. Some how i made him to show my file through police department.  6 years over. Seeing paper itself any one could find out.  So all my work is over. 

Ok after that what I shoud do... certified copy received during hearing itself. Forensic Lab report also submitted to medical education department.  No response from any one. Thats why i have utilized police department in my case. 

Pls guide me. Thank you. 

Now you tell me 

What is there still guide to when you have so boldly taken up a fight against public authority single handely , whereas I could not bring justice to a 97 year old lonely lady for 13 years and this incidentally is my first guidance on 9-12-2007.  Use sample format of status on complaint made on the forum  and continue your brave fight till you get justice. All the best.  We feel proud to be members of the forum for it's contribution towards RTI and bringing justice to several RTI applicants like you.   All the best.

1 hour ago, Prasad GLN said:

Ok sir. I will lodge FIR too. As ur advice I will do it. Thank you. With out rti fouram it would have happened.  Thanks raveena mam and Prasad sir and deepak sir too. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2020 at 6:12 AM, Devi Devi said:

Thanks prasad sir...now I am happy 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃..

1611933458785.jpg

Edited by Devi Devi

Congratulations.  Always share the happiness with other members of the forum and to Admn who has brought all of us from different states to a common platform.  Your success story is inspiring to all members.