SEEKING YOUR HELP TO TRACE MY ALLINATION COPY IN THE THASILDHAR OFFICE IN KARNATAKA.

kikirthi

Question

hello all!,

As in  attachments I am having in 1 acre of alienated land in Karnataka state in mandya district which is in the vicinity of the mandya City itself. on the year 1972 I have originated a one acre of land in mandya tahsildar office which I am having an original official memorandum O M copy from the competent authority tahsildar mandya. after getting my allocated land I have formed a layout in the concerned authority and made a kata in the the village panchayat limit. after getting the sites have applied for a loan in the in the scheduled bank. the concerned Bank officials have asked me to provide n official documents from the tahsildar office mandya for the scrutiny of records. even though I am holding in original official memorandum O M  copy from the tahsildar office I had applied for the same in the tahsildar office seeking the attested copy of the allinated land records. endorsement given stating that the records are not found in the record section of the tahsildar office even though I am having the original records I couldn't able to trace my records in the office kindly help me to get my records, 

is there any way to apply the same from the RTI act. help regards vijai kirhi mandya Karnataka. 

email id-  k i k i r t h i @Gmail.com. 

mob: 9844054717

kerthi.PDF

kerthi.PDF

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet