Jump to content
  • 0

NH Toll Doubt




Yesterday I travel with my brother via NH. We had an ID card for physically challenged. Some toll booth peoples asking money for crossing toll.  We need some clarification about Toll Crossing for physically challenged people.

(i) Is physically challenged only pass via only cash counter or we can pass via fastag counter also.

(ii) Is there any need to get a pass from NH Office to cross tolls

(iii) Is it mandatory to alter our vehicle for physically challenged people  

(iv) Is it mandatory physically challenged only drive the vehicle

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Please search in the forum posts with such key words.   There were very active discussions and contributions on the issue. You can file on line RTI to National High Way Authority and you will get replies to all your queries under RTI from them with Rs.10/-

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy