Jump to content
  • 0

kamal maddhesiya


kamal maddhesiya

Online submission of rti is really easy.but all authorities and officers are not available on rti portal.so

 Where to complain that said authorities are not providing information through rti portal.

who is able to direct these authorities?

to whom, I can ask that why the said authority is not able to provide formation online. 

i am belonging from uttar pradesh.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy