Jump to content
  • 0

Patta change revenue department free ideas



patta change documnet details and  legal details, of government  office,

Time will Run, if you visit GovernmentRevenue office,  i will guide all the Details, call me for Revenue department notes

Easy way to get patta.
Everything is changed, Take a xerox of your document and ec and if you have fmb sketch with adhar card.
Visit near by esavi govt office.
They will scan and charge you 60 rupees. And go meet your area surveyor, and he has the writes to change name of patta know.

If he ask any Bribery meet the seniors and then inform. It has to be done free as we are charged patta transfer, at the time of purchasing a property.

Any More Questions call this number +9843939697 free of servise.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

While members acknowledge your service, giving mobile no etc., is not permitted in this forum  as it may harm your privacy.  Please inform the state in which your services can be availed so that only needy members in that state can avail your free service.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy