I need my duplicate marksheet from Bundelkhand University

mm1984

Question

I passed out from Bundelkhand University in 2007. My marksheets have been lost. So I filed an online RTI from the https://rtionline.up.gov.in portal to get he copy of my marksheets and degree. The nodal officer returned back my RTI request stating that the duplicate marksheets should be applied from the university website.

I filed the first appeal stating that I don't have the roll no. of my marksheet, thus the copy of the marksheet should be provided as per the RTI.

The nodal officer once again returned back my appeal (without providing the copy of marksheet) stating that from that RTI portal (https://rtionline.up.gov.in) I can't file RTI for state govt dept. However the portal is created specifically for the state govt. deptt. The Bundelkhand University is also listed on the website to seek the information through RTI.

What should I do next, seeing the non-responsible behavior of nodal officer (registrar of Bundelkhad University, Jhansi)

I am attaching the references of the RTI filed and responses from the registrar of Bundelkhand University (the nodal officer).

1) RTI request returned with remark

2) First Appeal

2) First Appeal returned

Kindly help 

-Mayank

FirstAppealReturned.pdf RTI_Request Returned & Remark.pdf FirstAppeal.pdf

1 answer to this question