CC to Respondent of a Complaint to Information Commission

sbpamu

Question

Hi Friends,

There is no reply for my First Appeal; waiting for 30 days, now I want to file a Complaint regarding the same with TS Information Commission.

I have prepared the complaint; but my doubt is whether to send CC to Respondents (PIO & First appellate) or not? Kindly clarify.

Thanks in advance.

SBPamu

Edited by sbpamu

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

My suggestion is never file a complaint to IC under Sec.18 as you are not entitled for information.

Wait for minimum 45 days from date of posting for FAA orders .Go for second appeal under Sec.19,

In every case, one party should send a copy that was filed before authorities to opposite party, giving him an opportunity to know the Grounds for such appeal.

Prepare the set, first send the second appeal copy only to PIO by Regd post.  Paste that  postal receipt  on your office copy, Get it xeroxed and confirm in second appeal that copy of appeal was sent to PIO vide Registered post receipt No..............dt........................

Sometimes, PIOs may realize their mistake and may provide information on receiving such copy of second appeal to avoid problems.

In the same manner, PIO should provide you a copy of his submissions to you and confirm it.

Never be hurry as you may get hearing of second appeal only after 2 years if you are lucky.

Edited by Prasad GLN
22 hours ago, Prasad GLN said:

My suggestion is never file a complaint to IC under Sec.18 as you are not entitled for information.

Wait for minimum 45 days from date of posting for FAA orders .Go for second appeal under Sec.19,

In every case, one party should send a copy that was filed before authorities to opposite party, giving him an opportunity to know the Grounds for such appeal.

Prepare the set, first send the second appeal copy only to PIO by Regd post.  Paste that  postal receipt  on your office copy, Get it xeroxed and confirm in second appeal that copy of appeal was sent to PIO vide Registered post receipt No..............dt........................

Sometimes, PIOs may realize their mistake and may provide information on receiving such copy of second appeal to avoid problems.

In the same manner, PIO should provide you a copy of his submissions to you and confirm it.

Never be hurry as you may get hearing of second appeal only after 2 years if you are lucky.

Thank you very much sir!....I will go for second appeal as per your information and you are true! sir....there is too much pendency at SIC level....