I want to file a rti in postal department Hyderabad Telanganana state

G vishal

Question

G vishal

Hello sir, 

I Galibe Vishal from Hyderabad Telangana state, u want to file a RTI in postal department, my father buyed a INDIRA VIKAS PATAR  in Afzalgunj Post office , which is transferred to Begum bazar post office ,.  My father buyed a property , in the year 1993, had nha paid through the bond Indira Vikas Patra around 236000, was handed over to him , but he is saying that I dint take it , my father has given original bond to him & maturity date is in year 1995,1996, so I want to know in post office about the details of INDIRA VIKAS PATAR BOUND so please guide me,,, photo copy has enclosed with bound number, original was given to him

IMG-20210118-WA0053.jpg

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

You can address RTI Application to post master General and can seek following information.

1.Please provide me certified copies of the following Indira Vikas patras in certified format that shows the name of the receiver of the amount, his account number, date of encashment,

Issued at post office ..........................in.....................District on.......................

No..

Remember seek any information you require, let PIO deny, then come here for further guidance on posting your query and verbatim PIO reply.