Jump to content
  • 0

Seeking Help To Claim Our Property




Hello RTI Team,

My Father was allotted a plot in Ch. Charan Singh Awas Yojana ,KHEKRA (BHAGHPAT) BY JVG FINANCE LTD, for which full & final payment was made.
But the possession & Registry is still pending. Meanwhile the company where about is not known. Could you please let me know what to do to claim our plot.
Rest we still all the documents and newspaper cutting for reference.
Will wait for your revert.

Email Address : XXXX@gmail.com

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

If you have some basic information of Company's name,Registered number, you can ask your CA for the process in finding out such present details and financial status, cases pending, victims involved , action taken in directors, investigation conducted etc.

If substantial sum is involve by spending few hundred rupees one may get some information and the satisfaction that genuine efforts were made in spending a mustard for getting gram of gold.  Even if a mustard is a waste it is not a greater calamity of losing life long investment.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • naickers
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy