Rechecking of practical paper

Rahul kumar , berthu

Question

Rahul kumar , berthu

Dear sir, 

I participated in BSc (Phy.honours) exam of Mahgadh university.

I want, my practical copy should re-check. 

Thanks

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

File RTI Application to  the State Public Information officer, with a copy of such marklist and your hall ticket with photograph and seek information as follows.  You have to invariably state the college lab in which you have attended such practical examinations.

In the website of the University, below there is a quick link that takes you to RTI on line.  Use this facility also and it is user friendly and fees must be paid on line.   I could not find upload of such procedure in their website for providing answer sheets though they are supposed to upload such format, due dates etc.

Information Solicited:

1.Please provide me the copy of my answer sheet for B.Sc. (Phy-honours) for examination dt.............at..........college.  The copy of hall ticket, marks list enclosed for identity purpose.

2.If the records are destroyed, please inform the date of such destruction and copy of such record that state the date of destruction.

Note: Condone the delay if any in seeking such answer sheet.

There is a retention period prescribed by University for custody of such answer sheets and also a last date for applying for such copies of answer sheets.  If your application is within such period and if the records are retained, you can seek such information, but after due date, you may not get the answer sheets as they may not be in custody of such University.

Though there is on line facility, always send RTI application in physical form of hard copy under Regd post and track the status of delivery in indiapost website, and paste the postal receipt, delivery date to your RTI Application copy.

Depending on such response, go for first appeal within 30 days from receipt of such denial.  

Edited by Prasad GLN