Pension Arrears Information

Raje1974

Question

Raje1974

My Father Received his Pension Arrears for the period 2005 to 2011.The payment of arrears was credited to his pension drawing SBI account.In the passbook entry ,we could not find the yearwise credit( commutation details).We would like to file an RTI and seek yearwise pension arrear details from SBI.Please help us in drafting an RTI

3 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Who calculates arrears and arrives at those figures.  If you believe that it is the duty of the Bank, then visit to the bank and seek whether such details are available with SBI and if SBI is the custodian of information.   Contact by phone to any of his erstwhile colleagues and pensioners and get the name of the authority that calculates and disburses the amount and seek information single sentence as follows:

Information regarding:  Pensioner Name:.........................Pensioner No...............Branch:.......................Account No......................Date of credit in the account.

1. Please provide year wise amounts calculated as arrears for taxation purposes as consolidation amount was only provided.

Raje1974

Respected Sir,Thank you for your help

Sorry for the incomplete information

My Dad worked with Revenue Dept,State Govt of TN. District Treasury  credits pension vide SBI.I called SBI for information regarding Arrear Break Up. They asked me to call on Thursday , as they need pull up the records.Pls advice,on the authority with whom I should file RTI

Prasad GLN

If you call on SBI, the bank may inform from whom they have received that arrears, and contact local District Treasury branch, and I am sure that they might have uploaded, and to provide a certified copy of the arrears calculation, you can file above RTI Application.