About Bangalore university marksheets

Azir Azin

Question

Azir Azin

Hello team RTI..The scenario is that when I visited my college to collect my marksheets of MBA 3rd and 4th semester, there was a mistake in my marksheets such that someone else's photo was printed on my marksheets then I applied for photo correction through college in Bangalore university then after few days Bangalore university called me to collect my Corrected marksheets so when I collected the marksheets, the color of my marksheets was different from my 1st and 2nd semester MBA marksheets and also the photo of mine was bit enlarged in my corrected marksheets therefore in worry I visited my college then they told, there will be no problem at all as long as your details in the marksheets are correct..then again I visited Bangalore university then the official's at Bangalore university said they're issuing this marksheets to everyone because there is no stock of previously issued marksheets.. I would also like to tell you that all the details in my marksheets are correct such as my name, register number, photo, course, my marks and my CGPA and SGPA.. The only different thing is that the photo is bit enlarged, the color is bit different, there are 2 university emblems 1 at the top and other at the bottom and "registrar evaluation jnanabharati campus" This is also not there on my new marksheets ".. This is it and now I'm worried if it will cause any problem while applying for government and private jobs??? And dear team please also tell me if I want the exact same marksheets like my 1st and 2nd semester of MBA then how can I get it from the university?? Will they issue me duplicate marksheets or they will give me the originals only by exchanging??? Please waiting for the reply🙏🙏

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

You can pay prescribed fee and can obtain duplicate mark list stating that it was misplaced when given at Xerox center.  Then compare the same.  Most of the fears may be your figments of  imagination.  You can also apply for copies of answer sheets as per the laid down procedure under RTI with nominal fee of Rs.2/- per copy.  Search in  website for time frame and laid down procedures for obtaining duplicate marks list and answer sheets.  The final degree certificate is only important for employment.

Edited by Prasad GLN