Jump to content
  • 0

RTI based on newspaper reports





Recenty, a newspaper report exposes alleged links of SI of Police with sand mafia. The report hit the headlines with photos of SI's link with sand mafia.Can I file RTI and seek action taken on the SI as per the published news.Pls suggest  a draft

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN


You are a well known member, and the advises of senior expert is always, seek what ever you wish in larger public interest that information that must have been available in material form as a public record, and if not given then explore the remaining two options of first and second appeal.

The objective of the applicant should be whether he can bring a logical conclusion on his own with his interferene and what can he do with that information in larger public interest.

By experience you can learn that the standard and uniform reply of PIO  may be "that the matter is under process of investigation and report is not ready."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy