Jump to content
  • 0

Rti application on less water supply

Vidya waringe


Vidya waringe

It's vidya waringe from palegaon, ambernath east, M. I. D. C. Road, post anandnagar, district thane. I want to write rti application to ask information about water supply in my village but whome to write, to whom should I ask? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

You have to search for the website of the public authority that provides water supply by looking into your water bills/tax paid by you.You have to seek information from State Public Information officer (Municipality/Corporation)  in prescribed format by Maharashtra state and affix Rs.10/- adhesive court fee stamp on your application.

Edited by Prasad GLN
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy