Jump to content

Getting back original qualification certificates from college after discontinuing the course.

Prasad GLN

Recommended Posts

I am in receipt of a PM from  @YASH 6688 as follows:

sir i got my orginal documents from the college which college were demanding 4 years fees . i complaint in UGC online and offline within a week i got call from college to get my certificate back. i didnt pay single rupee to college  

sir if anyone had same problem like me tell them to complaint in UGC greivance online and offline 

Thank you so much sir 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

how did i got my orginal certificate documents from private college

college demanding 4 years fees and how i didnt pay single rupee and got my certificate 

1. open UGC-Grievance Redressal Portal website create account login by clicking login with mouse dont use enter key.

click on 

2. New Grievance

3. then select state then 

your university name will come ( if your college if affilate to any university then select that university name not your college name because affilate college will force your college to get your certificate.)

4. then nature of grievance select 

with hold or refuse to given any document.........

5. then write your grievance 

metion your college name affilated to college name

(importion thing1. mention your name father name and 

                           2. your university roll number in bold big letter so they can understand it  )

6. then submit after a week if you dont get any response in UGC online then again same thing then watch for a yes/no question like you have eariler lodged the grievance....... click yes then submit again. 

7. 70% to 80 %  you will get responce in website in pdf make it prinout go alone show to principal he can reject your request then. if he did so. 

8. open google maps on your gps. type UGC or  university grants commission go there meet the officer tell them show online pdf you got, they will help you. 

9. then college will call you collect your certificate back.

i did this all then ony i got certificate they phone called me because i complaint on them 2 times and i did this alone. i never took help of parents.

note: this will work when your college or affilated college comes under UGC to find this. go to your college website they would have mention UGC with their college name...

dont ruin your life fight to get it, if you will be scared then

college will forget you they will be bussy making money and you will be regret that you didnt argue with them



Edited by yash6688
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy