How to get Marriage certificate of my husband with his ex wife

Narmathaind

Question

Narmathaind

Sir, 

How can I get husband's previous marriage certificate as a proof that he cheated on me.

I know only my husband name and hus ex wife name.

How to get through rti

Pls help

7 answers to this question

• Moderators
Sunil Ahya

You may file a RTI application addressed to the Public Information Officer (PIO) of the concerned Registrar of Marriage in your locality. Kindly check for the RTI Rules applicable to your particular State.

Narmathaind
5 hours ago, Prasad GLN said:

First contact his wife and seek such evidence of Wedding card, photographs and whether marriage was registered.  You can also check for their ration card/voter card/Bank account/AADHAR details if you have finally decided to file a case for cheating.

Infact you want remedy.  It is your duty to file such complaint to Police providing the name of first wife, and it is their duty to investigate the case and book him by collecting all such evidence.

Do not waste time thinking that you have to collect all such evidence.  The resources with individuals are very less when compared with professional expertise of police in collecting such evidence.  Your duty is to convince Police of your sincerity and stating that you were kept dark on his first marriage and your marriage was solemnized with such rituals and providing such evidence of your marriage.  There may be several facts that Police may dig into as to how you have to come in contact with your husband.  If it is through matrimonial site, then it is a strong evidence in your favour.

Always approach Police either with an advocate or through Women's Voluntary organisation

Police not cooperating 

Prasad GLN

Please go through tip given in the reply:  'Always approach Police either with an advocate or through Women's Voluntary organisation

Narmathaind
52 minutes ago, Prasad GLN said:

Please go through tip given in the reply:  'Always approach Police either with an advocate or through Women's Voluntary organisation

Sure but I don't know the ex wife details except her name

Prasad GLN

Disclose what ever is known to you in the complaint, now within minutes the police can trace address through AADHAR base which may also might have stated the name of husband.

Narmathaind
12 hours ago, Prasad GLN said:

Disclose what ever is known to you in the complaint, now within minutes the police can trace address through AADHAR base which may also might have stated the name of husband.

Police got money from my husband side and no one taking the case first of all