Salary dispute

TEJASCHAUHAN

Question

TEJASCHAUHAN

My wife is working in KVS she was not able to report HQ after completion of summer vacation due to lockdown. We send online joining report and stared teaching online. She was paid for the month of July and August 2020. We continue to teach for September 2020 also but was not paid any salary for the month. 

On October 2020 we after situation got better in covid 19 report to station. After 7 days my wife was tested covid +ve due to the journey. 

Now the school is demanding a back date EOL application for month of September 2020. Which we have teach online and are having every proof of that. After some heated oppose we finally surrender as there was no one to hear and gave the back date EOL application. 

Now after a month on trusting principal he said that you give an application we will forward it to DC and I make sure that got justice. But instead he fooled us and Gave wrong/misleading information to deputy commissioner (DC). On which the DC have order to mark us on leave and do salary recovery for month of July & August. 

As per reply given by Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal Honourable education minister in Lok Sabha Unstarred question number 2207 dated 08.03.2021 point number (e). 

Kindly guide what we can do. Further 

20210412_183814.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet