Jump to content
  • 0

Dissolution of trust



My father purchased property where he formed trust and was founder after his death all property is in d name of my mother. Trust want to grab our land and trust is not doing work as per their objective. I need suggestions how trust can be dissolved. What information is required to get from RTI to dissolve trust. Where should I file RTI which authority. Pls guide 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

RTI is not a remedy.  In important issues like land grab, immediate action is required.   Contact a local advocate and explore such possibilities as expeditiously as possible.  If you want fundamental knowledge search in google with key words "Dissolution of trust"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • lights in dark
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy