Format for filling 2nd Appeal before the Commission

vijay_13

sir FAA already heard and given his direction order on the FA will they really entertain if i send the CC to them.

OK I will do it.

Actually I have sent SA to cic will it work if i send copy to FA now i know it should have gone on same time.

and i am late.

Remember, that any appeal hearing takes minimum 2 years.  Maximum you may have to spend Rs.22/- for taking a chance with FAA.  Either you may get information for Rs.22/- or else he may reject your submission.  By making an effort to get the information early, your loss may be Rs.22/-.  Your second appear opportunities are open and in tact and these further submissions strengthen your appeal grounds as it reflects your efforts and their stubbornness.

Sir shall i make one cover letter and attach it with SA copy and send it to FAA mentioning below point.

Please guide me if anything must be added their.

Brief :

Appellant had gone through www.incometaxindia.gov.in website and via searching RTI law and Judgment found  many important decisions to guide CPIO in subject of  TEP related information allowed to be given to appellant such as Shri Bhagat Singht RTI Judgment, Shri Manoj Kumar Saini Rti Judgment etc. Hence denial of Information from CPIO and AA Order acting as unlawful and deliberately malafide.

Prayer :

Appellant prays for directions for providing of information by considering mention brief fact.

Place:

Date:

Appellant