Jump to content
  • 0

Want to personal RTI against gujrat goverment hospital




Hello , 

I want to RTI against gujrat goverment hospital for some personal documentray issue how to solve this problems with RTI

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Moderators
Sunil Ahya

RTI is for obtaining information in the form of photocopy of documents, electronic information (soft copy) in the form of CD, emails etc. Your application will have to be addressed to the Public Information Officer of the concerned department of the Government (i.e. concerned Public Authority).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy