I am sakshi , I am exposing Indian Mercantile Cooperative Bank Scam Case Lucknow Pls Pls help and guide me to expose UCB Dept. RBI,

shadowsakshi

Question

shadowsakshi

Respected Sir,/Madam

Pls refer to above cited subject.

I am the main complainant of this scam.

In this case Wife of MP and her firms are involved in Money Laundering of 10000 crores , (on the basis of my complain IB raised and alert in this regards HDFC, State Bank of Patiala , State Bank of Suarastra etc are involved in Money laundering.

Through This Cooperative Bank there is Land Scam of Rs.15000 crores by their Firms.

There is siphoning of more than 200-300 crores of funds by raising fake Loans etc.

On the Basis of My complaints to Different agencies RBI had filed 2 Criminal cases in Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench 218/2013, 474/2011 but after filing these case RBI never pursued the case and even not a single date of hearing held in this case despite my several complaints.

Most Important thing is this that They are still manipulating the books and data of the Bank when ever I complaint to RBI, RBI officials disclose my complaint to Smt. Alka Gupta wife of Ex. MP 

I had asked so many RTI regarding Inspection Reports of different FYs , Regarding Monetary Penalties etc as well as the Court Case Status etc.  BUT RBI never replied to my queries in RTI by raising different claws 

Now RBI had crossed all the limits by providing false and fake information in RTY reply (I am Having solid Hard copy Proof)

I am having all Hard Copy Documental proof of RTI reply which was totally against the correspondence held with previous RBI officers ,  

Pls guide me how to get the actual information from RBI.

Even Income Tax and Enforcement Directorate is in replying my queries in RTI

Pls check my Scam Related  Tweets with proof (@shadowsakshi)

my email Id is shadow.sakshi@gmail.com

Regards 

Sakshi

H.NO. 1002 , Green valley Height

Tower No.2, Zirakpur, Dhakoli, Dist Mohali

Punjab

Mob.NO.7652916487

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

The following is the pertinent query No.1 " had asked so many RTI regarding Inspection Reports of different FYs , Regarding Monetary Penalties etc as well as the Court Case Status etc.  BUT RBI never replied to my queries in RTI by raising different claws 

2.Now RBI had crossed all the limits by providing false and fake information in RTY reply (I am Having solid Hard copy Proof)

I am having all Hard Copy Documental proof of RTI reply which was totally against the correspondence held with previous RBI officers ,  

I accept your submissions as absolutely true.  The only option is going for second appeal before CIC and then to HC/SC. A common man can do only this.

However, post these stories in pgrms portal of Finance Ministry and Home Ministry.  Submit a copy of such complaint to Hon'ble speaker.  Make all these grievances a follow up through RTI on status.

It is absolutely impossible to fight against a mighty organization like RBI and Central Government.  Meet the editors of Financial Magazines and sell the stories to them with all such original correspondence.

I can understand the sensitive position of RBI also, as it is not the individual MP's interest involved, but failure of the bank may lead to ruining of several rural people hard earned income.  Now that DICGCI cover was raised to Rs.5 lakhs, there is no such consideration, as no common man can save more than Rs.5 lakhs in single name with a co-op Bank.

Congratulations for bringing out such a big scam.