Jump to content
  • 0


Vijaykumar Khanna


Vijaykumar Khanna

My name is Vijay khanna and Indian citizen. I want to apply RTI not to get my brother OCI after 6 months. We have only his date of birth certificate from India but Consulate wanted school leaving certificate and my brother only got 8th standard education from India and he doesn’t have any therefore my mother and father passport copies sent to consulate and an affidavit in this support that due to some circumstances my brother did not got high school education and my brother got answered from consulate Indian origin proof not enough. Please advice how should prepare questions for this RTI.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Seek information through an Indian citizen under RTI (online)  from MOEA or Home Ministry as follows:

Information solicited.

1.Please provide me the certified copy of orders/circulars/notification that are required for securing Indian Origin certificate from Consulates.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Vijaykumar Khanna

Thanks God bless you with good health wealth and good spirit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy