Jump to content
  • 0


Waris Ali Sayyed


Waris Ali Sayyed

sir I have registered on the Bohol Sea Complaints Aaparkar Portal, out of which 10%Neither do I have any action nor do I get any response for this, what do I have to do

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Members may not understand as to the exact query or nature of complaint lodged by you. Bohol Sea is located in Philippines.  What was the nature of complaint by you in the portal and what exactly is the portal meant to Right to Information Act in India.

RTI Act is applicable to only Public Authorities in India.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy