अतिक्रमण करने वाले व्यक्ति को महावितरणने राजकिय दबाव के कारण बिजली कनेक्शन दिया

deepakdesk

Question

मेरे प्लॉट पर अतिक्रमण हो गया था, जिसकी केस मैं कोर्ट में लड़ रहा हु, और कई बार मेरे पक्ष में निर्णय हो चुका है,इसके बावजूद महावितरण ने अतिक्रमण करने वाले व्यक्ति को उसके नाम से बिजली कनेक्शन दे रखा है. मैंने इसके बारे में कई बार शिकायत की लेकिन महावितरण की तरफ से अतिक्रमण करने वाले को डॉक्यूमेंट सबमीट करने की नोटिस देेेंने के अलावा कोई कार्यवाही नही हो रही, उसने कई बार डॉक्यूमेंट सबमिट किए हैं लेकिन वह फर्जी है, इसकी पुष्टि हमारे संस्था ने भी महावितरण को पत्र भेजकर की है कि वह डॉक्यूमेंट फर्जी है.

फिर भी महावितरण की तरफ से कोई कार्यवाही नहीं हो रही है, और ना ही महावितरन लिखकर दे रहे हैं.

इसका फायदा उठाकर अतिक्रमण करने वाला व्यक्ति वहां किसी भी व्यक्ति को मेरे प्लॉट पर रहने के लिए दे रहा है. जब मैं इसके लिए आवाज उठाता हु तब मुझपर ही जूठा केस डाल दिया जाता है.

जहां तक मेरी जानकारी है उच्च न्यायालय ने कई मामलों में अतिक्रमण करने वाला व्यक्ति किसी भी सरकारी सुविधा का हकदार नहीं होता, ऐसा कहा है. इलेक्ट्रिसिटी एक्ट 2003 में भी इसकााा जिक्र है.

फिर भी बिजली देने वाले विभाग अतिक्रमण करने वालों को राजकीय दबाव में आकर बिजली मुहैया करवा रहे हैं, और आम आदमी की जमीने, घर संपत्ति  खतरे में डाल रहे हैं...

कृपया इसपर मुझे जानकार लोग अपनी राय दे.

2 answers to this question

This is the post translated for the benefit of members as the members hail from all parts of India:

There was encroachment on my plot, whose case I am fighting in the court, and many times it has been decided in my favor, yet Mahavitaran has given electricity connection to the person who encroached in his name. I have complained about this many times but no action is being taken from Mahavitaran except giving notice to the encroacher to submit the document, he has submitted the documents many times but it is fake, our organization has also confirmed this to Mahavitaran. By sending a letter to him that that document is fake.

Still, no action is being taken from Mahavitaran's side, nor is Mahavitaran giving it in writing.

Taking advantage of this, the encroacher is giving any person there to live on my plot. When I raise my voice for this, then a false case is put on me.

As far as I am aware, the High Court has said that in many cases the encroacher is not entitled to any government facility. This is also mentioned in the Electricity Act 2003.

Still, the power supplying departments are providing electricity to the encroachers under state pressure, and are putting the common man's land, house property in danger...

Please people who know me give their opinion on this." 

Now the reply in simple English.

1.File RTI Application to Mahavitaran and call for entire documents submitted as certified copies.  Also seek information  the grounds on which power was provided to encroacher when no such facility should be provided under EA and Judgments. The present status on disconnection of power supply.   (Possession is taken as basic as power is essential and stoppage of power without issuing legal notices etc is not proper.  Between the fights do not drag Mahavitaran, focus on crime of encroachment.).  Enclose the copies of those documents of your title  and HC judgment also)

2.What is the present status in courts.

3.If you have a valid ground for title, get the encroacher evict and give possession as per law.

4.If you have money, after getting those documents from Mahavitaran, file writ mandamus praying orders for disconnection of power to encroacher as per the Act and judgments.

को ओपरेटिव्ह कोर्ट ने 2009 मे मेरे पक्ष में फैसला दिया था,लेकिन खाली नही करवाया इसलिए हमने पुलिस बन्दोबस्त की मांग की  थीं तब कोर्ट ने खुदको को इतने अधिकार न होने के कारण बताकर यह केस सिव्हील कोर्ट में चलाने की बात कहकर केस वापस कर दिया था, इसलिए हमने सिव्हिल कोर्ट में वही केस अपील किया है, जो अबतक चल रहा है...जिसमे वह व्यक्ति यह केस खारिज करने की मांग कर रहा है. साथ में जुुडे न्यायालय के ऑर्डर देखिए

display_pdf-3.pdf

Edited by deepakdesk