Help required to file a case against a private school

Sukhdarshan kaur Maggu

Question

Hi, My school has over 25 employees but does not provide any PF. I have been working in it from past 28 months and it has been operational from at least past 5 years. Moreover the school does not have any medical facilities ( like a full time nurse) in case of an emergency, they do have a medical room but no one authorized stays there. The school does not have any leave policy for the teaching staff, any working day i fall sick and take a leave, my salary is deducted. 

For providing a form 16, they ask the employees to show their bank statements to verify if they are tax payable or not. Kindly guide me how to take an action against the organization. 

Thanks

1 answer to this question

This forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information from Public Authorities under RTI Act, the presumption the school that is flouting all norms must be a private institution.

Private Institutions are beyond ambit of RTI Act.

Focus on remedy, by involving the DIstrict Teacher's union, and a memorandum signed by all those who are victims (of blatant violations and deliberate illegal actions of school Management) must be sent to DEO and Ministry of Education for such remedy.  There must be on MLC in the council  elected by teachers and graduates.  A memorandum should also be presented to him requesting him to use his good offices for providing the amounts for which the unfortunate teachers are legiitimately  entitled to as per statute.