Information commissioner decision not as per provisions of section 18 of RTI act.

garg0505

Question

A complaint u/s 18 vide no CIC/NDMCN/C/2019/659375 was decided on 28.05.2021 after having audio conference with complainant and PIO with out cross examination of both the party and PIO have taken the advantage of the Covid epidemic situation the IC directed to PIO to written submission of the then PIO alongwith submissions of other concerned person if any, should reach the Commission within 30 days and disposed of the complaint filed u/s 18 instead adjournment of the proceedings for next date.

In such circumstances, I am in dark what options are available to me the to know the final outcome of the my complaint wherein no information has been received by me.

Please suggest me further line of action as already sufficient time has gone and no information is received.

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

Thanks for your support and guidance, here may I inform you that PIO has not given any information so far and even first appeal filed before FAA for not supplying the information even after mandatory period of 30 days, FAA also not taken the cognizance of first appeal. Therefore, complaint u/s 18 was filled before Central Information Commission on which this decision was given.

By filling another complaint again for non compliance of Information Commissioner order shall take another 2 years minimum.