Documents required for RTI Application

Chaske

Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to apply a RTI to Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC)), Pune. I have complained to them about an illegal construction by the owner below my flat and requested them to dismantle it. Nothing has happened therefater.

I want to know what are the documents necessary for filing an application under the RTI Act 2005 so that I can know the status of my complaint.

Regards.

<a href="https://sarkarinaukrilatestgovtjobs.in">government job latest</a>

Edited by Chaske

There is online facility for filing RTI Applications in Maharashtra.  If one wants to file RTI Application through post, it should be as per format laid down by Maharshtra state and Rs.10/- adhesive court fee has to be affixed on the application form as RTI fee.  Send the application by post, retaining a xerox copy after affixing stamp, paste postal receipt on your copy, track down delivery status through indiapost.  Use local speedpost as it is cheap and must be delivered next day.  You may prefer your query as follows:

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me action taken on complaint by.........................dt...................on illegal construction at.........................(Full address) .with all such office notes and present status complaining about illegal construction and for stopping/demolishing such illegal structures as per several  Supreme Court rulings.

2.Inform the name of the official that is responsible for controlling such violations, his designation, mobile no and his explanation for ignoring the structures even after such written complaint.