i want to put rti for the funds passed in last 4 years by our corporator of municipal corporation

GamerWolf

hey hi, i just want to know that how should i proceed with an rti in which i can get to know about the funds being passed in last 4 years by our ward corporator, as he is a very shady personality, there may be lots of corruption being done on papers, even there is some news that a concrete road has been passed, there will be lots of corruption during this, i want the copy of that work order through rti. please help me on this. thank you.

You may please think to draft proper RTI application to seeking information on below points to get factual evidence against the corruption. I hope it may help to get the details. Once the details would received by you, you shall once again file RTI to inspect the records for matching the office records and provided records

1. Verified copies of financial proposals which have been passed year on year on various works under jurisdiction of MC.  

2. Details of Employees / Manpower Contracts to carryout the Jobs of MC in their jurisdiction for in respect. 

3. Bills of works which have been carried by various contractors from ___________  duration to __________________. 

4. Verified copy verification report of JE / ME on work done before payments of bills submitted by various contractors. 

5. Certified Quality Control reports against the work of civil which have been carried out the MC in various wards of city. 

6. Details of Raw material dealers and suppliers which have been deployed by MC under various third party contracts to carryout the work of MC by the engaged contractors.