How to get documents which are attached while taking beer licence in Firozabad

Harshteja

Question

I need to get the documents which are attached in getting beer licence from Abkari vibhag can I get that documents by RTI from the Abkari vibhag and can someone provide a sample for this. Is this below sample enough?

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me the certified copies of the entire set of application, process note submitted by Consumer No.............................in the name of.......................located at............................................(full address)

5 answers to this question

19 hours ago, Harshteja said:

I need to get the documents which are attached in getting beer licence from Abkari vibhag can I get that documents by RTI from the Abkari vibhag and can someone provide a sample for this. Is this below sample enough?

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me the certified copies of the entire set of application, process note submitted by Consumer No.............................in the name of.......................located at............................................(full address)

Being citizen of India and registered owner of Property (proof of property ownership attached). I would like to seek following information which is maintained / registered in your office in public interest. 

1. Please furnish the information in public interest through the supply of certified photos copies of application form along-with  supporting documents which were submitted by applicant firm to get permit from your department. 

2. Please furnish the information that how many license have been issued to sale beer under your jurisdiction. 

3. Please furnish the information about the notified process / methodology of your department for verification of ownership of property where the beer will be sold by firm subject to issuance of license by your department. 

Application fee as prescribed vide the RTI Act and the rule made under the provisions of RTIA have paid vide the attached IPO Number _____________________. Therefore please furnish the information within the time frame as directed under the provisions of RTI Act. 

I hope it may help you. In case of any further assistance, please feel free to discuss in details at XXXXXXXXXX / XXXXXXXXXX.

Edited by Sunil Ahya
Please do not share personal details on open forum.

• Moderators

Rather than asking for the details of an individual or a particular company, it would be better if you seek information on all the licenses issued during a particular period.

Also, you may seek an inspection of the required files for a particular period.

14 hours ago, Sunil Ahya said:

Rather than asking for the details of an individual or a particular company, it would be better if you seek information on all the licenses issued during a particular period.

Also, you may seek an inspection of the required files for a particular period.

Perfectly,agreed with reply of Mr. Sunil.

Information asked in enlarge public interest shall dispatched by PIOs. In case if it is asked about a particular firm / person / entity (specific third party), PIO directed by law to take consent from the concerned third party that why the information shall not provided to applicant. Upon receipt of such consent PIO can provided information particularly on specific third party. 

On 9/10/2021 at 9:47 AM, Prasad GLN said:

Happy to note that taking clues, members are trying to put the guidance in practical actions.  Yes.  the query serves the purpose but modify consumer No...to License No....

Remember, a citizen can seek any information he desires from any public authority.  There are no restrictions against seeking information.  .

It is the obligation of Public Information officer either to provide the information or deny information stating such clauses in Sec. 8 (1) of RTI Act as exempted with such justification within 30 days from receiving the application.

In case if the PIO denies information, there are still two more chances.  Members can seek guidance from the forum on grounds of first appeal, to the designated official , that is superior to PIO within the same authority

[1] Certified copy of the Application received by State Excise Department for issuing liquor licence for running Bar at .....................................................(full address of the location), (on an application filed by Shri/Smt/M/s .............)

[2] Certified copy of the "No Objection Certificates" issued by neighing residents / plot / land owners thereby giving their consent for issuing such Liquor Licence.

[3] Certified copy of Verification and/or Investigation Report submitting by the field Inspector concerned indicating his recommendation with regard to the issuance of licence to abovenamed.

[4] Certified copy of the Verification Report submitted by Police Authorities with respect to grant of licence to the above said liquor shop.

[5] Certified copy of the Note sheet indicating notings by various officials and decision of competent authority with regard to the Application received by State Excise Department for issuing liquor licence for running Bar at .....................................................(full address of the location), (on an application filed by Shri/Smt/M/s .............)

I have asked all these points in one RTI is it ok?