Method of writing  of RTI subject to type of information is the base line to get success in receiving the desired information under RTI Act 

Dinesh Bhanwala

Dear All, 

It is pleased to meet you all here. I would like to introduce myself, I am an activist indeed to serve on various issues of societies in different states of our country. Earlies, I have contributed on various agendas of societies and citizens according to the fetch shared by them. Receving of proper information depends upon the method of writting the RTI Application. Here I would like to submit with all member of RTi India Org that in case of any support on any concern regarding the filling of RTI application to central Government and State Government please feel free to contact. 

Further, in case of any wrong practice by any department or any government official / public servant, We can file public grievances to get to solutions of our problems within time bound manner.  In this concern, It would be great pleasure for me if I would made my contribution regarding the solution of concern of members joined on RTI India Org.