Jump to content
  • 0

How can i raise RTI to know what are they measuring in my farm and why are they measuring?



Today, Some random people came to my farm location an started geo-tagging it and also they setup boundaries for some construction. Not sure what it will be. I am not able  find any info online. How should i proceed from here?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

File RTI Application to Tehasildar or Village Revenue Officer and seek information as follows:

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me the copy of the circular or any record that states the procedure for Geo-tagging and the duties that were entrusted to the team, as some officials visited my farm at..............and set up boundaries for some construction.

There is no RTI fee for information to VRO.  For Tehasildar Rs.5/- in the form of postal order or adhesive court fee stamp.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy