Jump to content
  • 0

samco(Rank mf) ARN need and PAN and DOB change.

Ashish kr dwivedi


My name is Ashish Kumar Dwivedi i need to change PAN no (BWXPD9968A)and DOB(DATE OF BIRTH-05/08/1992) in my Samco (Rank mf) id -DA39422

I need ARN also.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0



You have to get such correction done through Income tax authorities.  This forum is not related to any Government dept., and members can offer only guidance and you can not avail public services from this forum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • Prasad GLN
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy