BDA(Bangalore Development Authority) not paying monthly maintenance charges

ramkiP

Question

I have 2 questions to BDA

1) How many unsold 1/2/3 BHK flats are there in Doddbanhalli Phase -2 (Chandragiri). 

2) Who is liable to pay monthly maintenance charges for unsold flats of Doddbanhalli Phase -2 (Chandragiri).

1 answer to this question

Please search BDA website for prescribed application if any and mode of payment of RT feeI. Though queries can be styled in any way, avoid question / interrogatory queries and always seek copy of laid down norm/order/circular notification for correct laid down procedure.  You may consider restructuring the query as follows

Information solicited in the form of certified copies.

1.Please provide me copy of the available record that disclose the number of unsold 1/2/3 BHK flats are there in Doddbanhalli Phase -2 (Chandragiri) with such flat number.

2.Please provide me the copy of laid down norm/order/circular/notification that state the laid down norm on collection of maintenance charges for unsold flats in Doddbanhalli Phase -2 (Chandragiri) with such flat number and such maintenance total demand and collection in total in that specific Phase 2. 

Edited by Prasad GLN