General discussion

R B CHAVAN

Question

Sir,

During one hearing I had 4 appeals. In one case I requested for closure  of one caseand in one the SIC directed the PIO to provide the info within 2 days. I did receive the info but this case was closed and the info received was incomplete. What should I do.

2 answers to this question

You can still make a non compliance of complaint under Sec.20.  First write about the incomplete information to FAA stating SIC decision under copy to PIO fixing a time frame to PIO and then enclose such copy of notice served to FAA to SIC with service proof with the non compliance complaint.

Always use tabulated formats with bold and under lines column wise.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Query no. Information solicited................Provided by SPIO after decision...............Grounds ..............

......(1).................(2).................................................(3).............................................................4.....................

Sir,

I have no proof of the closure,only a SMS RECEIVED. Also the website is not updated Presently

I called the office and told them about the  mistake. They said they will call me back