A LAND REGISTER UNDER PUBLIC TRUST PROPERTY A GODOWN P.G. DECLARED

Wareesalisayyed ihrc

Question

On that property Eraction work going on & it also a heritage land hope so but the land mafia has grabbed and started Eraction work and I have old pictures of the land so please guide that how can I get the department notify and complaint already have been given and it is not taken action against Land Mafia not any action taken therefore requested to help me through RTI I want the property under GOVERMENT possession 

construction

46 visa panchayat wadi trust.pdf

4 answers to this question

First, accept whole hearted appreciation for the genuine cause you have taken against land mafia and at a place like Mumbai.

I am not aware of your economic status and if you can go for writ before HC  against Corporation, then it is accurate and speedy final remedy.

2.Making RTI Application to each and every authority with whom you have complained and seeking two point information may help you in collecting more facts.

Information solicited:

1.Please inform action against my complaint dt....................on unauthorized/ illegal construction at......................

2.Please inform the name of the official with whom the complaint was pending, his age, name of father, designation and full address, and specific reasons for lodging such complaint concerned with larger public authority, to enable the applicant for making that responsible official as a party in Writ to be filed for his inaction.

3.Please write a good article and contact any local news paper and meet the editor in person and handover the article with photographs.

Please remember that you are treading on a very, very dangerous zone and take adequate safety precautions for you and members of your family.

On 12/10/2021 at 6:55 PM, Prasad GLN said:

First, accept whole hearted appreciation for the genuine cause you have taken against land mafia and at a place like Mumbai.

I am not aware of your economic status and if you can go for writ before HC  against Corporation, then it is accurate and speedy final remedy.

2.Making RTI Application to each and every authority with whom you have complained and seeking two point information may help you in collecting more facts.

Information solicited:

1.Please inform action against my complaint dt....................on unauthorized/ illegal construction at......................

2.Please inform the name of the official with whom the complaint was pending, his age, name of father, designation and full address, and specific reasons for lodging such complaint concerned with larger public authority, to enable the applicant for making that responsible official as a party in Writ to be filed for his inaction.

3.Please write a good article and contact any local news paper and meet the editor in person and handover the article with photographs.

Please remember that you are treading on a very, very dangerous zone and take adequate safety precautions for you and members of your family.

Thanks for your feedback with needful help ya I can follow that also to go hc no issue

Please let me know what's the reason to publish news in matter help me so I can move further

So that the issues gets publicised and citizen with more awareness and advocates may help you and support your case.  Chief Ministers are having a separate dept to bring such published news to his attention with such paper cuttnggs and it attracts superiors and also opposition parties for raising voice against misdeeds.