Private sugar factory

Lonely_Warrior

Can I ask info from private sugar factory thru RTI? And if yes then how?

Plz tell how it is about co operative sugar factory?

I want to ask XYZ's ( from village )  total sugarcane planted area registered into factory and exact location of it registered into factory, total how much sugarcane weighted at the time of harvesting, how much bill/payment given of it? Who is responsible if any wrong entries found in registers of sugar factory?→ (Done for bad intention)

Plz also guide how to ask these questions in RTI way

Edited by Lonely_Warrior

You can seek Profit and loss account, balance sheet from SPIO co.operative Societies Sub Registrar.  The balance sheet shows paid as expenditure in P&L , and payable in liabilities side of balance as outstanding liability

This query how much bill/payment given of it? Who is responsible if any wrong entries found in registers of sugar factory?→ (Done for bad intentionis never reflected in public record as it amounts to legal admission of the fraud.  However, if there is a complaint to Registrar about such false claims you can seek such information from registrar.

Information solicited on ...........................................Sugar Mill at......................for the year Mar,20. ..Mar,21

1.Please provide me P&L, Balance sheet, List of Sundry creditors copies of.......................Sugar Mill at ...............

2.Please provide copy of latest co-operative audit report of the mill.

3.Please provide copies of  all complaints received by registrar on payment of bills to non suppliers, or non receipt of lawful claims from members/farmers/cane growers.

Edited by Prasad GLN

I want to ask XYZs total sugarcane planted area registered into factory and exact location of it registered into factory, total how much sugarcane weighted at the time of harvesting, how much bill/payment given of it? Who is responsible if any wrong entries found in registers of sugar factory?→ (Done for bad intention)

Sorry, I failed to put my query  exactly.. so here adding more for better understanding of query..

I want information related to one-two person of a village, I don't have to do anything with whole Mills total profit-loss, balance sheet, farmers complaints for non payment of bills...

After 74 posts, you must realize that any citizen can seek any information from public authorities under RTI Act.  The information as available in public records in the material form it exists can only be provided by PIO if that information is not exempted under Sec.8 (1).  It is not the duty of PIO to collect and collate and provide the information. You have to find out from the list of sundry creditors the names of your uncles.

The information as decided by you cannot be searched and provided to you.  Those who are following all your 74 posts are aware of the fact that you wanted information pertaining to your uncles' land (mutated without knowledge of your father) in which you are litigating is the subject.  

Try for that information from Agriculture dept., as they must be having a record that states the crops grown area wise, and you have already in the job.

Repeatedly you are being advised that you are diverting attention to issues that are never material to your problem of land dispute with your uncle on your grandfather's property.  The sugar mill has nothing to do with land disputes and you can not get any information that is useful from the co-operate mill..

Edited by Prasad GLN