Jump to content
  • 0

No proper gratuity and PF or pension after retirement



I am a teacher in an private school in Pune. I have retired this month and they have not processed my gratuity and my PF also seems wrong. I have sent a letter to the management for the same but did not receive any reply. How do i file a RTI complaint?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Private entities are beyond ambit of RTI Act.  First make a complaint or on line grievance to District Educational Officer with full details, wait for a month, and then file RTI Application seeking information on action taken against your complaint/grievance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy