What kind of tactics is this

shantathambudu

Question

I put new RTI for asking our street cleanliness to the concern department no replay after 35 days. No Replay even First Appellate. After stipulated time I put second Appeal, second appeal copy sent to concern department.

After second Appeal the PIO replayed me that my RTI (Street Cleanliness) will not come under RTI. Then the PIO has forwarded my RTI application to another department (Collector office). The Collector Office forwarded to Taluk office, then from taluk to panchayath.

Now the Panchayath rejected my application and says we can’t give any information which you have asked in the RTI Application.

Now I already Put Second Appeal,

why these officials are replaying after second appeal,

what should I do now,

how to add their replay copy to the SIC.

Thanking You.

3 answers to this question

Please inform the query, the SPIO that received your application to know as to whether query is covered under RTI or not.

Apart from all this still the SPIO that received application has to reply to you within 30 days from RTI Application.  Atleast  after First appeal, there should be some movement.  Keeping quiet is negligence.

1 hour ago, Prasad GLN said:

Please inform the query, the SPIO that received your application to know as to whether query is covered under RTI or not.

Apart from all this still the SPIO that received application has to reply to you within 30 days from RTI Application.  Atleast  after First appeal, there should be some movement.  Keeping quiet is negligence.

In my RTI Application I ask Street New Road which was 15 years old, house hold waste disposal which was not done since last 5years, drainage cleaning which was not done since last five years.

• Moderators

It is suggested that instead of asking questions and seeking answers through a RTI application, you file a fresh RTI application to seek information in the form of documents, as follows:

Subject: Information pertaining to street situated at address: XXXX (hereinafter called "the said Street").

Please provide a certified photocopy of the following documents:

1. Daily / Monthly / Yearly record of waste disposal carried out on the said street.

2. Daily / Monthly / Yearly record of the drainage cleaning carried out on the said street.

3. Citizen's Charter wherein has been mentioned the details of the number of days withing which the waste disposal, drainage etc. is to be carried out.

4. Similarly seek other information pointing towards photocopy of documents ....