gauravchr

voter id status , id no 14021828  

1. 1. voter id status , id no 14021828

• voter id status , id no 14021828
    • voter id status , id no 14021828

Question

gauravchr

I have applied for Voter ID about 3 months back in Delhi, when the process of ID was going on. Please advice if there is any way to check status for same.

Regards

Gaurav Chopra

• Super Moderator
karira

You can file a RTI Application to check the status with the CPIO in the office of the Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) of your area - the same office where you applied for your Voter ID Card.

The RTI application has to as per the Central RTI Rules and Fees. These are available in the Guide Segment of the portal: RTI Guide

Please read the useful articles in the Guide segment which will help you in drafting a RTI application, submitting it, etc. Please also see the links under the "All about RTI" icon on the home page.

khatija.sayed

hi.

this is khatija .....i wanted to know the status of my voting id as i had applied for it long back .......and wanted to know from where can i collect it

khatija.sayed

hi,

this is khatija .....i wanted to know the status of my voting id as i had applied for it long back .......and wanted to know from where can i collect it

Karan Rawat

Hello Everyone,

My Father had applied for Voter ID card. Although my Father & my Mother got theirs, Me & my sister are still waiting for ours. When my father went to the place where he had applied they said they didn't know anything. Where am i suppose to find out what happened to my application & how come my parents got theirs & we didn't?

Can anyone help me where can i know the status?

dear sir,

my self and my family applied for enrolement in to votre list..although our names appear in voter list , we are yet to get voter cards..inspite of our repeated requests we have not got any response from concerned authorities..pl help me how to proceed further for getting voter identification cards..regards

G V RAO

pckulkarni

I am registered in the voters list and have applied for an ID card more than 6 - 8 months ago. In the voters list it shows the ID number and that my photo is available. However, I have not yet received the ID card. Can anyone suggest / help on this..

Thanks and regards,

pckulkarni

Tejal Ladkat

Hi need to issue Voters card for myself. I had filled the application form and submitted related documents in Pune-Wadia college ward 3yrs ago. They had mentioned my name would show in next list. Till date my name is not available in any list.

Pls let me know how can i get my card.

Thanks.

File a RTI appeal with the PIO of your State Election Commission asking for the reasons for the same and the current status of your application.

DEVARAJ DAVID

Myself and my family has changed the residence from ward 41 to ward 30 . Accordingly i had changed my ration card, passport , driving license to the new address.. It was done in dec 2010. But to my surprise, yesterday myself and my family couldn't find our names in the voters' list. We are having the photo voter id card issued in the year 1995. Now what should be doen?

we have filled the forms & submitted to get the voters id. they have given us a receipt for the same. all the people in our bldg. had done this together.but our name has not appeared in the voters list. everyones name in the bldg. has appeared & they have been voting since the last election. why has our name not appeared?

• Moderators
ambrish.p

Dear Smita Ji

You can file RTI application with PIO of Dist Elect office for status. Please read this full thread for details.

regards

• Moderators
ambrish.p

Dear Yogendra

You may file RTI application with PIO of Dist Elect office for status. Please read this full thread for details.

regards

sir,

I got a voter slip with Voter ID number etc., But i don,t get a voter id card. How to check the status and get the id card online?

• Moderators
ambrish.p

Dear Member

Please check the website of state election commission & you can file RTI application also with PIO of Dist Elect office for status of the same in not available on website. Please read this full thread for details.

regards