were to apply  

1. 1. were to apply

• BMC
    • Collector office
    • registar office
    • mantralay

Question

Is it possible to file an RTI to get a list of all registered Cooperative Housing Societies in Mumbai.

IF yes, where can I file the same and to marked to whom

Thanks!!

• Super Moderator
karira

You will have to file a RTI Application with the SPIO of the Registrar of Cooperative Societies in Mumbai. Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for Maharashtra. These are available in the Guide segment of the portal: RTI Guide

This information will run into 1000's of pages only for Mumbai. Since there is a charge for Rs. 2.00 per photocopied page, please be prepared for a demand for additional fees from the PIO.

I am interested in list of all the cooperative housing societies in mumbai alogwith their addresses & also if possible names & contacts of the concerned hon. secretaries

I m interested in list of all the cooperative housing societies in mumbai & Thane alonwith their addresses and also if possible names and contacts of the hon. secretary ,,, PLEASE HELP ME.

abhisheksinghnan

hi AMBRISH,

I WANTED TO KNOW THE ADDRESSES OF THE REGISTERD CORPORATE HOUSING SOCITIES IN MUMBAI , ALONG WITH THE SECRETARIES , PRESIDENTS PHONE NUMBERS .IF POSSIBLE OLEASE PROVIDE THEM OR THE IT CAN BE GET

abhisheksinghnan

DEAR ambrish ,my phone number is (Posting of mob. no. is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted) ....kindly contact or give me ur ph number , this is regarding the address and phone number of corporate housing socities.

consultechindia

I want the list of cooperative housing societies and there present office bearer. Can you please tel how i can get and were to apply for the same

• Moderators

You may file RTI application with SPIO of Coop Dept of Govt of Maharashtra by visiting:

Maharashtra:

Mahrashtra RTI Rules - Guide

Make effective:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/93-how-make-rti-application-effective.html

It will be bulky information. You may ask for information in CD. You can confine presently for some areas only.

I m interested in list of all the cooperative housing societies in mumbai & Thane alonwith their addresses and also if possible names and contacts of the hon. secretary ,,, PLEASE HELP ME.

Dear yogi_g9,

for thane you can contact Deputy Registrar of Co operative Societies, Thane at

2nd floor, 'Vardhavat Mansion',Chendani Cross Lane, Shivaji Path, Thane (W)

" Efforts are never wasted even if they lead to disappointing results,

because they make us more stronger & experienced".

consultechindia

what the meaning of the sentence: file RTI application with SIPO of coop department:

Weather application is post to respective department or to the RTI office please clarify

I want the details of full mumbai and weather should i file to all the resgistrar office of mumbai or single registrar office.

Again, the registrar will be able to provide the details of co-op. Hsg societies, office bearers contact no

waiting for the response

• Moderators
ambrish.p

Dear Member

Govt offices appoint officers (Public information Officers/PIO) to receive and process requests under RTI. PIO of state authority is called SPIO (State Public Information Officer) and PIO of central authority is called CPIO ( Central Public Information Officer). PIO will supply the info as per availability of records/info.For help in locating PIO, please see: HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide For other details please refer post # 11 (no of post is mentioned on top right of every post).

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & Guide of the portal.

Kindly dont make multiple posts/threads for same issue.

Please feel free to revert back if you have further queries our members are always ready to help u

regards

consultechindia

I want to know, If i file an RTI to registrar of coop. Hsg Soc for getting the list of co-operative housing societies. Is is understood that i will get the data as per norms. But weather it is possible to get the contact numbers of Secretary/ Chairman, treasurer etc.

Please guide us for the same.

Thank you

consultechindia

I want to know, If i file an RTI to registrar of coop. Hsg Soc for getting the list of co-operative housing societies. Is is understood that i will get the data as per norms. But weather it is possible to get the contact numbers of Secretary/ Chairman, treasurer etc.

Please guide us for the same.

Thank you

• Super Moderator
karira

It depends on whether the Registrars office is "holding" the information about contact numbers of Secretary/Chgirman, etc.

If they are having the information, they will provide it.

rajendrasose

Dear Sir,

I want list of various co-operative housing societies and other co-operative societies and Federation of Housing co operative societies of MUMBAI, with full address, details of contact persons and phone nos. etc.

Kindly do the needful.

Regards.

Rajendra.

• Super Moderator
ganpat1956

You have to approach the Registrar of Coop Societies, Mumbai for the details, through an RTI application.

• Moderators
jps50

We do not provide information, but guide members to use RTI Act to fetch required info from govt. You may file RTI applications with various offices of Registrar of coop societies in Mumbai by visiting:

Make effective:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/93-how-make-rti-application-effective.html

Maharashtra:

http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/centrestate-rti-rules-and-fees-3/mahrashtra-rti-rules-33/

This will be costly and time consuming process.

• Super Moderator
ganpat1956
This will be costly and time consuming process.

You are quite right. In view of the thousands and thousands of CHS in Mumbai, the RTI applicant should set apart a few lakhs to meet the cost of the documents.

consultechindia

I had earlier filed a RTI to varies department for getting the list of co-operative housing societies but the information i received was in the form of lot of paper and there is no CD available. as it cost me so much , how should i proceed further so that i can get the cd available

• Super Moderator

DO NOT start multiple threads and make multiple posts on the same / topic issue !

Your posts have been merged with another thread on the same topic....where you had posted earlier.

Arpita Kadam

Can i get list from any Government Official of Registered Co-operative Societies in Mumbai,

If not what is the other option to get the details of CHS according to RTI