How to Track a Post with Postal Registration Number?

ajmal84

Question

ajmal84

Dear All,

Can any one help me to track my post using postal registration number provided by the passport office.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Ajmal

New Member:)

17 answers to this question

• Super Moderator
karira

Vinay,

Ajmal has asked for tracking a registered post and NOT speed post.

You have given him the link for tracking speed post.

Ajmal,

There is no online tracking system for registered post.

The only way is to file a complaint to the Post Office where you sent the article from, and ask for a "proof of delivery" or "certificate of delivery".

vijay mallick

Dear All,

Can any one help me to track my post using postal registration number 136191 provided by the passport office.pls help me

• Moderators
ambrish.p

Dear Vijay

Only speed post can be tracked online (link given in post #2). If U need this info U can file RTI application with CPIO of concerned post office.

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the All About RTI links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

sir, i had sent a regd. post to germany on 18/11/2009, but the party did not received that post yet.

can you pls help me out how can i check the status ...

pls response as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Prabha

• Super Moderator
karira

There is no such possibility.

Thread Closed

ranjanmukherjee

It is high time that Indian Postal Services introduced online Tracking facility for Registered Posts, in the same manner that exists for Speed Post. Can RTI not get the Government Agencies in Postal Department to get cracking on introduction of such services for millions of it's customers across India?

Time that RTI become instrumental in forcing such reforms.

umeshnetrapalli

HI,

My passport is dispatched on 20-oct-2010 throw postal registration number s295708.But i didnot get my passport after .Can i know how can i track the status.

Regards,

Umesh

AmalaJoseph

Hi,

I'm currently located in hyderabad. My dad has sent me a register post, from chennai dated 18/11/2010 and i haven't received it. It contains sensitive document. Immediate help in tracking it would be appreciated.

• Moderators

Please contact delivery post office. Simultaneously, let your father lodge a complaint at post office from where he booked.

If post office does not reply properly, please ask your father to lodge RTI application with post master [he is ACPIO under RTI Act] of booking post office to know status of delivery by visiting:

Central Govt application:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/19-rti-application-central-govt-info.html

Make effective:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/93-how-make-rti-application-effective.html

nirmalaranawat

how can i track my vide postal registration number U006421. it was dispatched on 5 april but i havn't received it.......its my passport and i want it urgently....is there any other method to get it.....i mean can i go to post office n get it personly....