Find Name & Address against Mobile Number

ranajit04

Question

12 answers to this question

koteswararaonerella

TRAI HAS COLLECTED PUBLIC OPINION BY CONDUCTING"IN HOUSE MEETINGS "AT SEVERAL CITIES AND TOWNS AND the public opinion was NOT IN FAVOUR OF DISCLOSURE and hence No recommendations have been made to the Govt.to disclose.As of now since it is Confidential the criminals using it or sometimes changing SIM cards and using in Kidnaps etc., for extortion of money and are being caught with the evidence they have left.Even the Naxals ARE BLASTIUNG THE CELL TOWERS SO THAT THEIR WHEREABOUTS COULD NOT BE LOCATED BY POLICE COOMBING.

Prasad GLN

Make a record of all the calls and file a complaint to Cyber Cell of Police as immediately as possible before the culprit suspects your plan of action. There are several replies on installing application in smart mobile in securing address in to-days posts. Kindly read the replies.

Even you know the caller you can not directly take any action but can only inform the Police if the caller is a relative/friend/acquaintance/enemy to establish motives behind such calls.

koteswararaonerella

Mr.Abhi is telling that TRUE CALLER a device can give the caller details and anyway I have never come across this nor heard and if a gadget is produced against the govt.rules of secrecy then it cannot be used publicly.Further lot of Telecom Providers in each circle are operating and whether this Caller identity can find put any subscriber of any operator or any particular operator's services is also not clear.Even assuming it is true, then also as Prasadji hjas stated you cannot do anything DIRECTLY and you have to complain to police to take action with call record(How many calls you have received from this No.)

MANOJ B. PATEL

Dear Member, as our senior R/Prasad sir advised you is the only remedy of your trouble, so file a complaint to police without any further delay. To be very frank i tell you, local police is very much interested to receive such complaints.

Prasad GLN

I have personally asked one of my friend to get the same downloaded after learning from our member Shri Sunil. It is perfectly working well, as a retired district judge who is well known has telephoned, and his telephone is in the name of a Muslim when the call was received. (Please do not ask me legality of using another's SIM CARD, as I am not aware of those)

koteswararaonerella

I corrwect myself MY ABOVE POST and wish to add that TRUE CALLER is a SOFT WARE which can be downloaded into your smartphone and it will give fair details ie., Name and place with some address ie.,LAKSMI,IDPL COLONY,KUKATPALLY,HYDERABAD but with this data we CANNOT O ANYTHING since we need to approch the POLICE WITH A COMPLAINT HO WILL INVESTIGATE bytking mre dat from the Telecom provider and book a case.If required he will RECORD THE CALLS ALSO.

MANOJ B. PATEL
how to find brother mobile number address pls help me impartent

This query does not relate to RTI Act to which this portal is dedicated .

Sent from RTI INDIA Mobile App

koteswararaonerella

I std corrected to the extent that TRUE CALLER IS A SOFTWARE and not gadget and can be downloaded by the phones having the relavent features and I have also checked it and found it is giving reasobnable data 1.Name.2.ADDRESS say IDPL COLONY.Kuktpally D.Nos etc., are not there and can be tried those interested.I apologige to Abhi for disagreeing with him.