Voter ID card

saurov

Question

I am 33, residing in South Delhi.

I have applied for voter Id card multiple times in the Website. and one I also have submitted the documents in the Saket Office complex. I was told that the addres will be verified. Years went by and till now that didnt happen.Again on last 24th April, 09, I applied for the same online (Application id being : 18831) and till date it is showing 'Address to be Verified'.

Will I be ever eligible to possess a Voter Id card and actually cast a vote in this country? i Doubt.!!

2 answers to this question

prabha.hl

Hai

Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information . Why don't you go the office directly and apply for it personally.

Green Earth for Better Future

journalist

Dear

Saurov,

Have a nice day

Welcome to RTI India,

If you are indian then why their is doubt for voting in india , Our request is that go directly to the office in Corporation or Taluk were Election officer office is their and take a fresh form and fill that because , every time it will not possible their is a prescribed message given from press realease notic that you can apply you new Voting card , but in your case is different , you go direct and meet election officer and give Attested Ration card, and request to sanction the ID card , RTI India is to guide and make positive steps for applications , you are liable to go direct and don`t expect all the things from website, because face to face is different for requesting things and suppose the thing is not done give a strong lawyer notice with RTI document , possible result will be their for you good luck for next election voting.....................