List of Gazzeted officers in india

dattabonage

Question

25 answers to this question

Hello sir,

This is Gopi. i want to know about a information from RTI. Is a NGO, who a runs a institution for more than 25 years is eligible for make attestation ( Gazzated) . the concern person was a degree holder and instution is registered under Trust act of india.

Is the state government Employ, Who Get the Basic Pay of Rs. 12,900 is Eligible to put attestations (Gazzated). If, then that persons belong to which Catagory? ( Group 'A' or 'B' ). waiting for ur Reply.

Waiting for ur Reply

Thanking You.

Welcome ! But this forum is not meant for asking this type of queries. This is only for RTI related matters. However, it is better to go to any State/ Central Govt. office , where you are supposed to get any Class 1 Gazetted Officer.

I am G.Anantha Narayanan, Technical Officer (Gazetted Officer) in Military Engineer Services. I want to Know my sl no of list of gazetted officers. please advice how to find out or reply.

there is no such ready made list as such, it all varies from department to department. General rule is those officers details that are published in Gazette are reffed as Gazetted Officer.

surajit ghoshtarok

Sir

I want to know whether a flying officer in Indian air force a gazetted officer, in addition i would also like to know the difference between the various classes of gazetted officers and to which class the defense officers belong to .

Thank You

Regards

Surajit

dsharma114

Dear RTI,

Is a senior police inspector considered and classified under the Indian Gazette as a class1 gazetted officer.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Dilip

sir, my question is that who will come under group A , class 1 , gazetted officer and what are the rites having to the class 1 officers?

Mohan Srinivasan

Sir, This is Mohan Srinivasan. I want to know the Total Number of Group "B" gazetted Officers in the Government of India set up and I shall be thaknful to you if you could provide me the details to total number of the same under department wise.

• Super Moderator
karira
Sir, This is Mohan Srinivasan. I want to know the Total Number of Group "B" gazetted Officers in the Government of India set up and I shall be thaknful to you if you could provide me the details to total number of the same under department wise.

This is only a discussion forum on the RTI Act 2005.

We do not provide any information.

I doubt if the type of information you are seeking will not be available with any single department.

Maybe with DoPT.

You can try filing a RTI application with them.

[h=1]I want to confirm one thing that i have attested my documents from one indian air force officer . His rank is Hon. Flight Lieutenant. Does he a gazetted officer . And if any person retired from his government service his gazetted tank be with him/ her or not. Please give the best answer.[/h]

• Super Moderator
RAVEENA_O

Yes, if the designation is Asst Commissioner of Police or Deputy Superintendent of Police with plain 3 stars (i.e. not accompanied by a coloured ribbon - the red strips). However, a Non-Gazetted Inspector of Police may also have 3 stars - but accompanied wity a chevron i.e. a red or red-blue strip:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10183[/ATTACH]

• Super Moderator
RAVEENA_O

Also see the Stars of Probationary Officers (Gaz rank) in 1st year and 2nd year of probation -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10184[/ATTACH]