RTI & Information Revolution

anusinha

Hi to all!

I am new to this community yet not to the concept of RTI. The time has gone when red tapism was guarded by the vanguards of privacy! The RTI law has been made, but wait, laws are made to be twisted and broken in our country by those who command the power for the same. The law in itself is not a remedy but just a way through which common man can let himself some space to breadth and feel independent.

The right to information can be used in the right way and for the right cause only when the poorly informed people of India are taught and helped to raise their voice against any injustice caused to them just because they are supposed to be mum.

We the well informed people are fortunate that we know what RTI is and how it can be channelized to grease the rusting wheels of our system. But the cause of RTI can be won only when we, the fortune ones, come out of our protected homes to reach the real India which still is dwelling in the country side.

I will continue to join my hands with anyone who wish to work for my country, or our country I should say.

Take care my fellow citizens of Informed India!

Anuranjan Sinha