Jump to content
  • 0

Increase in College Fee






I am currently studying Indian Institute of Information Technology , Allahabad . My college administration has increase fee upto Rs 10,000 while stating the reason same as IIT's , but as case with IIT's the fees is only applicable to student from 2009 and future , my college has imposed fee on all the student.


I have taken educational loan of fee amount and no I am facing credit crunch with this problem. I think the newly increased fee will only be applicable for student enrolled on and after 2009.


I am correct on this matter , suggest me some steps I can take.


Hemant Verma

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Super Moderator

You can file a RTI Application with the PIO and ask for "inspection" of the complete file regarding the proposal, approval and implementation for the hike in fees.


Remember that institutes do not like when students file RTI applications.


It is better that you ask someone you know to file the RTI application on your behalf.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy