Jump to content
  • 0

where should I apply for RTI about private nursing home



2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Moderators

Dear Yudhvir


U can file RTI application with PIO of health dept. for information (which is available in their records). RTI application as per Delhi RTI Rules and Fees - RTI Guide


Please see "How to get information Private firms or entities under RTI (by JPS 50 Sir)"



For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.




How to make RTI application effective (by JPS Sir) : http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/93-how-make-rti-application-effective.html


If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.



Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

sir, it would be helpful if you can give some idea of the kind of information you want. private bodies are exempt from RTI and there is very little interaction with the health department so far as private nursing homes are concerned.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love RTI INDIA- Online RTI? Tell a friend!
  • Members

    • Priyanshu Mehta
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy