Status of Voter ID Card

digantalahkar

Question

digantalahkar

Dear Sir,

I would like to inform you that I have applied for New Delhi Voter ID Card online & the voter ID Ref no. is 319319 dated 14th July'2008.

I'm yet to received the card. Kinldy confirm the status of voted card.

Application is in the name of Mrs. Ishani Lahkar

Kindly confirm,

Regards,

Diganta Lahkar, New Delhi

XXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted Mobile number - against forum rules

19 answers to this question

• Super Moderator

Hi Diganta

Welcome to RTI India. Please go through the Need Help? section & FAQ at the bottom of this page for more information about RTI Act. Also please read - RTI Guide

Please make inquiry with the Election Officer of your area. You can get the status from the Election Officer, who is generally the Deputy Collector.

shantishakira

I had applied for my voters card on 6.08.2009. I have not received any response so far. I have applied from Navi Mumbai. I had submitted in Thane Election Office. I want my voters card.

Pl help. It is in the name of Shanti. Iyappan.

P SANTHANARAMAN

I have applied for voter id card at hosur (tamil nadu) office on 08/03/2011. So far i have not received the card in spite of my frequent follow up. How can i proceed further to get my id card.

P santhanaraman

I have applied for voter id card at hosur (tamil nadu) office on 08/03/2011. So far i have not received the card in spite of my frequent follow up. How can i proceed further to get my id card.

P santhanaraman

hi

file RTI application with the PIO of District Collector and seek the status of your Voter ID Card giving full reference of application and date of filing etc.

please read : http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/how-to...application-1/

regards

Visit your Electoral Officer in the local election Department and inquire about the status of your Voter ID Card. Give a complaint, if reply is not proper. Finally file a RTI Application seeking day to day action taken of the issuance of Voter ID Card.

sayyed jalaluddin

i have applied for voting card id in 2010 oct , till now i have not got that.. what to do now? every time i go to tehsil office, election ward of my city(AMBARNATH, THANE, MAHRASHTRA) ONLY ANSWER I RECIEVE

" abhi nahi aaya"

when will it come ?

" nahi maalum"

pls help me rti members, i dont have any photo identity to apply for paasport.

please help me regarding this matter. do we have a stipulated period for getting this voter id?

• Moderators
ambrish.p

Dear Member

Please refer post # 2 & 8 (no of the post is mentioned on the top right of every post).

regards

i have submitted form for enrolled my wife name for voter id card and she get voter id card no. RAM2246445 according to voter list but we did not get our id card . So, my question is that how much time we should wait for this while elections time are ready to come here in meerut.

what should we do to get our voter id card.

rajeevtyagi

i am living in meerut i have submitted form 6 two times for voter registration and voter card but after 6 months i have not find my name in voter list and also id how election commission is conducting election in up while i and others not having voter id and card while they say election officer are going door to door to registration for your voter id and card in my colony no one has come for this purpose and i have submitted two times my form 6 one in tehsil and other in kacheri

Beniwal P S

I have applied for voter ID for myself, my wife & my daughter on 21/10/2010 vide application receipt no DL/AC-32/SSR2011/DL No.5 dated 21/11/10 PS-54 Sec-1.

Names are:

1. Pratap Beniwal

2. Smt. Surekha Beniwal

3. Miss Prerna Beniwal

I am sorry to say that till date there is no information of the ID Card as well as inclusion our name in 'Electoral List'

Please Look in to the matter and guiode what to do further.

Regards,

Beniwal P S