KT123

MNRE Scientist B - Result

Question

KT123

Does anyone have any information as to when the result of recruitment of 14 Scientists-B in MNRE is slated to roll out? The interviews were held back in August but no information from the ministry yet.

Dr. M. Faiyazuddin

Nice meeting you,

Welcome to RTI India as a Member

A - Portal for RTI which will answer all your queries but issues related to RTI are discussed here. Thanks.

karira
Does anyone have any information as to when the result of recruitment of 14 Scientists-B in MNRE is slated to roll out? The interviews were held back in August but no information from the ministry yet.

Why don't you file a RTI Application and find out ?

ROBO

I Called MNRE yesterday. they r telling that the result will be released within a week or so..

But they r telling the same since last month....:mad:

KT123

Yes. I have got a similar response. Let's see.

KT123

An RTI does indeed look like the way forward now:mad:

karira
An RTI does indeed look like the way forward now:mad:

3 different members - waiting for the same result.

Also waiting for someone else to file a RTI !

Use your Fundamental Right !

karira

Change point 2 to:

Under Sec 4(1)(d) of the RTI Act, please provide me the reasons for the administrative decision to delay by 3 months the declaration of the results.

You can also add:

1. Please provide me the details of all steps taken (datewise and in chronological order) and the processes followed, from 28 August 2009 till date for declaration of these results.

You can also ask for your marks (break up or total), marks of the best selected candidate) and the marks of the last selected candidate.

KT123

Thanks a ton Karira

kaleswar

hii!!

i'm calling to MNRE since 1 month..every time they are giving a different no.to contact..but they are not responding..does any one have tried to contact MNRE..

KT123

I had submitted the following queries to MNRE on the above subject in my RTI dated 3-2-2010 -

1. Please disclose the marks (or grades or other evaluation parameters as applicable) obtained by the 57 candidates (who were selected for interview) in the written examination as well as marks (or grades or other evaluation parameters as applicable) obtained by them in the interview.

2. Under Sec 4(1)(d) of the RTI Act, please provide the reasons for the administrative decision to delay by 5 months the declaration of the results.

3. Please provide the details of all steps taken (date-wise and in chronological order) and the processes followed, from 28 August 2009 till date for declaration of these results.

4. Please suggest the tentative timeline for declaration of these results.

I have received the response today from MNRE as follows -

"Sir

I am directed to refer to your application dated 3-2-2010 on the subject mentioned above and to say that the information sought by you in this regard cannot be disclosed at this stage as no decision has yet been taken by the Competent Authority with regard to the selection of candidates for 14 posts of Scientist 'B' in this Ministry on Direct Recruitment basis.

In case you are not satisfied with the above information, you may approach the first Appellate Authority, Ms. Gauri Singh, Joint Secretary, Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Room No. 203, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003."

What should be my subsequent plan of action?

Please advise.

karira

File a First Appeal for denial of information.

The PIO has to either give you the information requested or deny it under and subsection of Sec 8 or 9.

None of your queries are related to declaration or non declaration of the results.

The first appeal has to be filed within 30 days of receiving the PIO's reply.

KT123

Thanks Karira. Also, are there any sample first appeals uploaded on this site that I could refer to?

KT123

Hi Karira

I've attached a draft of the first appeal that i have prepared. Request you to have a look and advise. Thanks a ton

sample first appeal.doc

karira

That is a perfect first appeal.

You can remove the contents of your RTI Application from the main body, because you have to attach your RTI application, proof of payment, proof of submission and PIO's reply, in any case.

KT123

Even if half of the 57 candidates had filed RTI's, probably the results would be out without delay and such a stage would not be reached. It is we who give them the freedom to be lazy, unresponsive and corrupt.

delip_22

After interview, what is the time duration for which an interview is valid?

balu2308

Friends,

in Nov.2007 MNRE recruited 3 scientist-B posts in direct recruitment basis..

you may get some information regarding recruitment procedure and time taken for announcement of results etc.by contacting one of the selected candidate in 2007. you will get the scientist-B information in MNRE website.

All the best.

delip_22

I was not able to contact any one of those. But what is the government rules?

delip_22

Is there any thing like JANHIT YACHIKA? which can be filed to get justice?

delip_22

has anybody information about recent status? Are they killing time to kill it? Time has come to bounce back collectively otherwise after one year from interview it will be invalid itself.

Can not take help from print media?

aahana

Hi ....

I also appeared for interview on 28th August. I tried to contact them many times and got same reply like others. i wrote one mail but they did not reply. what can we do further to get result as early as possible....:confused:

Sreenivas Goud Byragoni

MNRE, New Delhi has delayed tactics for any applicant the information is inexplicable, can not be disclosed to protect themselves and apply the strategy to let the applicant get exhausted.

I have asked for the information on list DAC Members those nominated by MNRE ,Delhi on 06/08 /09, on first appeal to The First Appellate Authority i got reply of there over 12000 DAC are nominated all over India and i am against the RTI -Act i am asked to contact concerned District Collectors/ Commissioners / Judiciaries to get the information of the candidates who got nominated and received Nomination letters from MNRE New Delhi, the case is pending in CIC.

I have a received letters stating the signatures of Authority Dr. A.K.Triapthi ,The Direcor and Scientist 'F'does not seems to be signed on some letters, then who signed in his office with out his notice. This is in fact a big Issue related to nomination of over 12000 members of DAC all over India in 560 State Nodal Agencies.

balu2308

hii

on Wednesday i called to Mr.Suresh Kumar,who is signing authority for recruitment.and he was telling they don't have any information regarding results..as Delip said we should go further immediately otherwise we'll b in trouble..so all of us suggest the possible ways to move forward..it should be quick..