Hundred thousand members today !

Atul Patankar

slchowdhary
Ganpat sir said on 28 Sept that we will reach 6 figures by the end of this year. Well, he will be happy to note, he grossly under estimated.

Within 29 days, we have gone from 90,000 to 100,000!

HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS DR KUSHAL PATHATK AND SENIOR MEMBERS .

Thanks for the news.

Hearty congrats to Dr. Kushal and all Team Members.

• Super Moderator
ganpat1956

Wait for Kushal to make an official announcement and then we can all participate in that colourful,official discussion thread.

• Super Moderator

Wow, I didn't even notice it....

Just checked and also found out that I have crossed 10,000 posts !

That was real fast.

• Moderators
ambrish.p

Congratulations to Kushal Sir, Ganpat Sir, Karira Sir and JPS Sir for this big achievement.

regards

• Super Moderator
ganpat1956

CONGRATULATIONS & THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

An occasion to celebrate in a big way.—one lakh plus membership, a 10000 + posts by the untiring Karira, addition of new and improved features at the portal like RTI Video.

For me it is an occasion to express my heartfelt thanks.

Thank you Dr Kushal for giving us this wonderful place to express ourselves and offer advices and suggestions to the needy netizens and be of service to the humanity.

Thanks to all the Active Members for answering the queries patiently(despite some of them being repetitive), for putting up individual blogs on various topics to serve as a guidance point, for uploading your RTI application formats.

Thanks to all the donors who have made monetary contributions for this portal.

A Big Thanks to every one for your understanding of the goals and limits we have set for ourselves and for your due cooperation.

journalist

Dreams Come True RTI India.Org Celebrates the crossing 100000 Members & will soon Touch the lane of 200000 Members***

"]Again “ A Big Hearty Congratulation ” to Dr.Kushal Pathak , Seniors & Present Joining Members for crossing the RTI India.org with the Valuable members “ 100000 ” in a Right Path to give Right to Information, First of all the goal of RTI India is to give the accurate direction and Help to those who realy needs help in govt Office and their work has to be done in transparent way.

Now On this Occasion Dr.Kushal Pathak introducing a new forum at RTI India.Portal Putting another new forum RTI Community - RTI Videos at rtiindia.org which is meant for all members to upload and share videos via YouTube.

Inviting all community members to take part in the forum.Already having the site Facebook, Twitter & Orkut. So all members of RTI India .Org to Visit YouTube - RTIINDIA's Channel. Once more again “Advance congratulation” for the new members who are joining day by day & will take RTI India.org to make 200000 Members as soon as possible .:):):)

Pradip Shah

Hi! Every one at highest level of the RTI portal deserves Congratulations. Being new member I do not have their names. Hence conveying my highest regards to all of them for their contribution in building up this portal BRICK BY BRICK.

it is a great moment for the forum... we all have shared and learnt, and have been guided... thank you all the senior members of the forum, and congratulations karira sir

The Perseverance

The Sheer Patience

Hard Work, Has it ever been Un-rewarded !!

Congrats on the Milestone

Now we can look forward to doubling this In a SHORTER period

WOW !!!!! :)

• Administrators

Mohammed Najeeb,

Thank you for the kind words of encouragement. Yes, as you said, we would improve further

That is a wonderful achievement in such a short span of time. Congrats to Dr Kushal and his untiring team. The milestone achievement of Kariraji is laudable more for the quality of his contributions rather than for the mere numbers. He simply breathes RTI it seems. Special congrats to Kariraji. My congratulations also to the 'regulars' who untiringly contribute vigorously to this forum and make its content rich and valuable. They are all doing a silent social work. May God bless them all and the forum.

• 1 month later...
virtualmukesh

confratulations

but

really numers matters? hope everybody will bw active and help RTI

let us have a discussion on how to increase activity level